Cocktail time is fun but it can also be overwhelming. It’s expensive and time consuming to maintain a fully-stocked bar so we’ve compiled our favorite cocktails that are not only delicious but simple enough to make at home.
Gin & Tonic
A refreshing classic that only has three ingredients. This drink is a perfect happy hour pick me up. It’s a well known fact that Queen Elizabeth enjoys a G&T on the daily, so why not treat yourself like royalty.
- 3 oz Dry gin
- 4 oz tonic water
- A squeeze of lime
- Lime wedge to garnish
- Pour ingredients into a tall glass with lots of ice. (We recommend our Aurora Seaglass Highball Tumbler.)
Typically Sangria can take you over 24 hours to make. You have to let the fruit marinate in sugar and liquor overnight. Yummy, yes, but who has time for that? This is how you make a delicious, fruity Sangria in a pinch.
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 1 cup berries of your choice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 bottle wine (red or white)
- Slice the citrus fruits and remove the seeds.
- Put the citrus and berries into a pitcher. (Our Aurora Crystal Clear Tritan Acrylic Pitcher is perfect for this.)
- Add the sugar and mash up all the fruit with a wooden spoon.
- Add a bottle of wine and mix.
- Top with ginger ale.
- Serve in our Aurora Crystal Wine Glass.
This drink has been making a serious comeback. It’s as delicious to drink as it is easy to make. With its beautiful coral hue, this drink is definitely one to bring out if you want to impress your guests.
- 4 ½ oz Brut prosecco
- 2 ½ oz Aperol
- 1 orange wedge
- 1 oz club soda
- Pour the prosecco into a our Aurora Crystal Clear Tritan DOF Tumbler Glass filled with ice.
- Add the Aperol and orange wedge.
- Top with club soda.
Leave a comment: