With summer in full swing, it’s time to change up your cocktail game to something cool and refreshing. A festive cocktail that you can enjoy seaside or transforms your backyard into the tropics will certainly hit the spot. We’ve compiled a list of our fave bevys that are perfect for large barbecues and small beachy get togethers alike!
Watermelon Vodka Slushie
- 4 cups watermelon, deseeded
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 ounces melon liquer
- In a food processor or blender, puree the watermelon.
- Pour the pureed watermelon into empty ice cube trays and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- In a blender combine the frozen watermelon cubes, simple syrup, lemon juice, vodka, and melon liqueur and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses and serve!
Q Tip: Serve in our beautiful crystal cut Aurora Wine Glasses!
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce blue curacao liqueur
- Lemonade (enough to top off with)
- Blood orange slices, to garnish
- Pour vodka and curacao into glass with ice.
- Fill with lemonade.
- Garnish with blood orange slice.
Q Tip: Serve in our Aurora DOF Crystal Cut Tumbler!
- 1 ½ ounce of light or gold rum
- 2 ounces coconut milk
- Pineapple juice
- Toasted coconut, to garnish
- Add the rum, coconut milk, and pineapple juice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a festive glass.
- Garnish with toasted coconut.
Q Tip: Serve in our Hudson Tritan Goblet!
- 1 750 ml bottle hearty, bold rosé
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 ounces strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 2½ ounces fresh lemon juice
- Pour rosé into a 13" x 9" pan and freeze until almost solid. It won't completely solidify due to the alcohol. About 6 hours.
- Bring sugar and ½ cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Add strawberries, remove from heat, and let sit 30 minutes to infuse syrup with strawberry flavor.
- Strain through a sieve into a small bowl. Cover and chill until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Scrape rosé into a blender. Add lemon juice, 3½ ounces strawberry syrup, and 1 cup crushed ice and purée until smooth. Transfer blender jar to freezer and freeze until frosé is thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Blend again until frosé is slushy. Divide among glasses.