Roasted Grape & Balsamic Crostini
photo and recipe courtesy of cakenknife.com
We are in the thick of Gather Season and that means enjoying cozy recipes that are giving us all of those good fall feelings. This recipe is absolutely scrumptious and is served up perfectly on our Ruffle White Melamine Sandwich Platter.
- 1/2lb small red seedless grapes
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh thyme, chopped
- 6oz whole milk ricotta
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices & toasted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, toss together the grapes and olive oil. Add a pinch of salt and toss again. Add the grapes to a rimmed baking sheet in an even layer and roast until they start to blister, approximately 12 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While the grapes are roasting, reduce the balsamic vinegar over medium-high heat until it thickens and is reduced to about 2 Tbsp. Stir in brown sugar, black pepper, and a pinch of salt.
- To assemble the crostini, spread a thick layer of ricotta on each slice of bread. Top with roasted grapes and drizzle with the balsamic reduction. Sprinkle each with chopped thyme and serve.